Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My love entered in ur life.........

I Walked into your Life,
not knowing what to expect.
You kept something leaving from me,

I Don't know,
why i need you,
I have a feelings of  you
that i  never expected.

You may think,
Why he is like this.
but true ly you never
think that.

You could see my feelings
that grow for me.
That's not your or my mistakes.

That will grow
more and more.
It is not a controllable
you have to think.

I am still confused
why i need you,

My life will end
and any moment
the danger is begin with you.

What you dos'nt realize is
I know what your
feelings are..

I generally need aperson
like you ,
Till my life ends..

I remember each passing
moment of time
that we spent together..

I will never let
you to go far.
I will kept you near

You watch my fellings that
grow for you,

Really you know
that i will gone forever,
and somehow be confident.

I think myself  that
you meant nothing,
but we both know that's
not true.

I really like you,
and wait what i did
for you........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send your comments:

© Copyright 2010-2011 http://thekavithai.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.